- list members of Windows group
net group STANPUB_Reader /domain
Sublime as default editor
- Open regedit (Win+R, type “regedit”, select OK).
- Navigate to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\sublime_text.exe\shell\open\command
- Verify that the path is accurate, correct it if it is not. Exit regedit.
- Open task manager via Ctrl+Alt+Del (or Ctrl+Shift+Esc for later versions of Windows), kill explorer.exe, go to run (Win+R) and type “explorer.exe” (or skip this step and simply reboot).
- Now attempt the same thing, right click a text file, open with, navigate to sublime, and it should now appear in the list of available applications.
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000
10 March 2015